Operate your garage door opener lights from inside your garage with the LiftMaster 882LM multi-function wall console from Garage Door Supply Company. This LiftMaster wall console is also known as the LiftMaster 41A7185. It's only for use with Security+ 2.0 MyQ-enabled LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Craftsman residential garage door operators made after 2011 with yellow smart buttons.
This LiftMaster 822LM wall console has a multi-function control panel with a large push button and a built-in adjustable light timer and maintenance alert system. You can use this wall console to program remotes and lock out signals from remote control transmitters while you're away from your home. It's easy to install with the use of bell wire to connect to your opener.
- 2 LiftMaster part numbers for same console: 882LM, 41A7185
- For use with post-2011 Security+ 2.0 MyQ-enabled garage door openers
- Compatible LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman door operators must have yellow learn (smart) button
- Adjustable light timer
- Built-in maintenance alert system
- Program remotes, accessories from control panel
- Locks access by outside remotes when owner is away
- Connects with bell wire
Only works if your garage door opener has a Yellow Smart Button like the one shown below.