LiftMaster 371LM 1 Button Remote Control Transmitter 315MHz
The 371LM LiftMaster remote control from Garage Door Supply Company is a 315MHz LiftMaster one-button remote with battery and visor clip included. This LiftMaster 371LM remote is compatible with LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Sears Craftsman garage door openers with purple learn buttons that were made in 2005 or later. The LiftMaster 371LM 315MHz garage door remote with Security+ rolling code technology is easy to program using the learn button. It comes with a five-year 3-volt lithium ion battery, visor clip and one-year factory warranty.
You might have to remove the light lens cover to confirm your garage door opener has a purple learn button. To set your remote, press and release the purple smart button. A yellow light will appear next to the learn button. Immediately press and release the single button on your LiftMaster 371LM. Then, press the 371LM remote button to test.
- Compatible with post-2005 LiftMaster garage door openers with purple learn button
- Also compatible with post-2005 Chamberlain, Craftsman openers with purple learn buttons
- Security+ rolling code technology
- 5-year 3V lithium ion battery included
- Visor clip included
- 1-year factory warranty
The remotes and accessories below are also compatible with the LiftMaster 371LM Remote
LiftMaster 371LM Programming Instructions
- Locate the Lear/Smart button on your garage door opener power head (this will be a square PURPLE Button on the end of the motor unit where the antenna wire is located.) You may have to remove a Lens cover (light cover).
- Press and Release the PURPLE Smart Button on the Motor Unit of your LiftMaster Garage Door Opener. A yellow light will light up next to the Learn Button.
- Immediately press and release the single button on your LiftMaster 371LM Remote Control Transmitter (you should hear a click in the motor unit and your Light bulb(s) may flash).
- Press the 371LM remote button to test.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each additional remote.
That's it! You are done!