The Genie GM3T-BX 3-button garage door opener remote from Garage Door Supply Company works with all post-1993 Genie 9-dip switch and 120dip switch garage door and gate operators. The GM3T-BX Genie master remote control with IntelliCode technology is a dual-frequency 315MHz/390MHz Genie universal remote transmitter that can operate up to three garage doors or gates with its three coded buttons.
This remote is compatible with IntelliCode 1 and 2 technologies, which change the signal after each use to prevent code hacking. It comes with a visor clip that will allow you to remotely control your Genie garage door opener or gates from inside your car.
- Works with post-1993 Genie 9-dip switch or 12-dip switch operators
- Dual-frequency: 315MHz/390MHz
- Control up to 3 garage doors or community gate operators
- Compatible with IntelliCode 1 and 2
- Car visor clip included
- Includes CR2032 coin cell battery
- LED indicators
- Compact: 3 3/8"L x 1 15/16"W x 1/2" D
Genie's Most Versitile Remote. Takes the guesswork out of ordering remotes for your genie opener.
WORKS FOR ALL GENIE GARAGE DOOR OPENERS MADE SINCE 1993
- Works for 9 and 12 Switch models
- Works for Genie Intellicode models
- Works for Genie Intellicode 2 Models
Replaces the following series of remotes.
- ACSCTG Type I, II, or III
- GIT-1, 2, 3 or G2T-1, 2, 3
- GICT390, GICTD, GIFT390, GIFTD
- GT912, GT90, GPT90, MAT90