The LiftMaster 823LM remote light switch allows you to control a light source in your home using the remote control on your garage door opener or with your Smartphone or laptop. This smart switch allows you to pre-set on/off times on an inside lamp too.
The LiftMaster 823LM smart switch from Garage Door Supply Co. is compatible with MyQ-enabled LiftMaster and Chamberlain garage door openers and with AssureLink-connected Sears Craftsman garage door operators. It's compatible with MyQ Security+ 2.0 remotes. You can plug the smart switch into any 12VAC wall outlets. It can be used with lamps with LED, fluorescent and traditional incandescent light bulbs (300 watts maximum). Controlling lights from a distance using a Smartphone, tablet or computer will require installation of a LiftMaster 829LM Internet Gateway.
- Turn home lights on/off using compatible garage door opener remote
- Plugs into ordinary wall outlet (12VAC)
- Works with LED, fluorescent, incandescent light bulbs (300 watts maximum)
- Can schedule pre-set off/on times
- Compatible with MyQ-enabled LiftMaster, Chamberlain residential garage door openers
- Compatible with AssureLink-connected Craftsman garage door openers
- Compatible with MyQ Security+ 2.0 remote control transmitters
- Install LiftMaster 829LM Internet Gateway to control lights using Smartphone, computer, tablet