LiftMaster 815LM solar-powered exterior light kit from Garage Door Supply Co. will add a new source of motion-activated security lighting to your home. With a battery powered by the sun by day, this solar-powered light can detect motion up to 70 feet away at night. An adjustable motion-timer solar panel is included, as well as a light, sensor, battery case, 15 ft. of wire and installation hardware. A photocell turns the light off during daytime hours.
No power source is needed to operate this swivel-head light, which consists of two 500-lumen LED bulbs engineered to light up when movement is detected. Mount it on a on a house or garage wall or any other surface at your home or business. Attach the solar panel to a roof and plug the solar panel wire's plug into the battery case.
- Range: up to 70 ft. within 180 degree range
- Adjustable motion sensor
- Contains solar panel, sensor, 15 ft. of wire with plug
- Includes swivel-head light with 2 LED 500-lumen lamps
- Includes battery case, thumbscrew, 2 mounting screws
- Charged battery rating; 5.8V to 6.3V
- Easy installation