The LiftMaster 13-10024 limit adjustment nut from Garage Door Supply Company will work with most LiftMaster commercial garage door openers. Because it's installed on a threaded rod to contact limit switches, it will work with most openers that use mechanical limit switches. It's an inexpensive replacement part for LiftMaster Logic Control Version 2 industrial-duty and medium-duty door operators and LiftMaster hoist-style operators.
The 13-10024 LiftMaster limit adjustment nut can also be used on LiftMaster's APT Logic 5.0 apartment trolley operators and gear sliding door (GSD) commercial door operators. To confirm this one-piece replacement limit adjustment nut is compatible with your model commercial door operator, contact our in-house pros. We offer discount prices on all commercial LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Overhead Door commercial garage door operators.
- Works with LiftMaster Logic Control Version 2 operators
- Works with LiftMaster models H, J, HJ, GH, GT, T, SD
- Compatible with LiftMaster APT Logic 5.0 commercial door operators
- Works with LiftMaster GSD (gear sliding door) operators
- Compatible replacement part for LiftMaster LGJ light-duty models
- Works with LiftMaster medium-duty MT, BMT, MJ, MH, MHS, HMJ, MGJ